Welcome to Pavel Ispravnikov's website.
The site goes in all four directions!
Two ways to navigate it:
Use the one that gives you most satisfaction.
What services do I offer?
- Advert design
- Print media design (flyers, posters)
- Layout design
- Web design
- Photography, editing
- Informational graphics
Why hire a professional graphic designer?
- Provide you with solution based on research and expertise
- Know best typography, design, and branding practices
- Help you find and use most fitting web and print services
- Care about the quality of their work and your success
- Create work that is original, fresh and engaging
Designer will not
- Do work that is not based on a cohesive thought process
- Behave unprofessionally under tight deadlines
- Lie about their abilities and skills just to get work
- Will not disclose confidential information
- Use clichés and templated looks
A little bit about myself.
My name is Pavel Ispravnikov, Pavel being my first name. I graduated from George Brown College School of Design and am currently a practicing communication graphic designer.
In my spare time I enjoy reading corporate, branding and technology articles. I am also a big lover of music, my favourite styles range from Japanese jazz-rap to a large variety of independent artists. I enjoy trying new and interesting cultural food as well as unique beer brews. To this day Indian and Korean are probably my favourite, and in terms of beer I prefer amber ales with lots of hops.
My personal identity came from my love of the idea of alchemy. Just like an alchemist, a designer is a creator. The gear looking icon is based on an eight point star, which in alchemy is a symbol for creation. Magic, alchemy, adventure, vague references to historical events is a perfect mix for a good novel to include and I gladly read anything that has all these three things.
If you have any questions about my work or myself feel free to head to contact section or simply click here to email me.
Elephant print: environmentally friendly print shop
Abracadabra: magic and entertainment company
Flit: De Stijl based restaurant identity
IMB Staging: Home staging and redesign company
Ideographic: Idea magazine identity
Ideographic Magazine: Identity and personal illustrations.
Ideographic Magazine: Website and promotional card design.
TYPEHOUS: Three covers.
TYPEHOUS: List of contents.
TYPEHOUS: Opening spread for feature article
TYPEHOUS: Main spread of feature article.
TYPEHOUS: Regular article spread.
fixit: Back and front cover of a newsletter.
fixit: Inside spread.
Adopted truth: Theatre poster and book cover.